At Bradford School, our accounting faculty has real-world experience, so they can teach principles and concepts that are important to employment success.
Class sizes are smaller, making it easier to get to know your instructors and get personal, one-on-one attention.
Ready to get started? Call us at 800.391.6810 or fill out our information request form.
With our Accounting programs, you can learn about:
- Recording, reconciling, and analyzing financial transactions
- Preparing financial reports for managers
- Handling receivables, payables, and payroll
- Using common accounting software
- Preparing corporate tax documents