Skilled. Helping. Caring.
Medical Assisting is projected to be among America's fastest-growing occupations through the year 2026 with an expected national job growth of 29%, according to the Bureau of Labor and Statistics (Sources: 3). If you enjoy caring for others, being a Medical Assistant can be an incredibly rewarding career.
The Bradford School Medical Assisting program is designed to train Medical Assistants who are well prepared, with solid clinical and administrative skills. With Bradford School's 10 and 16 month Medical Assisting programs, you will:
- Learn clinical procedures such as performing injections, administering medications, and running medical lab tests
- Learn administrative procedures, such as filing medical records, managing and scheduling patients, and maintaining medical records using office systems
- Have access to the equipment found in physicians' offices
- Get plenty of one-on-one access to faculty who want you to succeed
- Complete an 8-week externship
- Be eligible to take the AAMA Certified Medical Assistant exam